Monday, April 7, 2008

The Choice

Every thing is there in life. I have all good things I can have to live a happy life. Good house, good roomies, good friends, good job, what else can someone think of. I never thought I will have every thing. Something might go wrong but I know I can fix it in another five minutes. I know that flexible I am. Because I always keep thinking how can I come up with something positive from any situation I come across. I know where I go wrong. I will have a little headache accepting my mistake. Well accept it or not I always want to get it right. And positive that leads to very flexible mind.


I have a choice to be made. Continue living this life and being happy. You can call it a comfort zone. The choice is either I break it or continue living in it. I know if I continue in it I will face kind of same problems. And I will know exactly what I should do to handle them. And I will keep improving and make my life simpler. As predictable as it is.

Or I come out of zone. Meet new challenges, come out of my fears, get ready to face all surprises of life.

I remember in every New Year, new class of programming I have written a program to write hello world. I used to wonder do I again have to write the same program. I feel life is same we always have to start from zero. no matter whatever you have it cant help you much. What is important is what you have learn from life. Keep learning, come out of comfort zone and life will lead you. Dream big and life will help you getting there. This is the choice I have to make either I continue spending my time in all these comforts, or I start working on my dreams and make difference.

No comments: