Wednesday, December 27, 2006

just another day

17-12-06, Sunday, Besant Nagar railway reservation counter, Chennai

I again cancelled my tickets to home as my pl has again rejected my leaves anyways I dint have any problem because he has explained it to me properly. I was feeling bad but no problem. It was a big long line for reservation. I hate to get into line but as there was no other option I filled the forms and started waiting in the queue. I was wearing a white t shirt full sleeves a stall on it and black trousers. it was a littile hatake kind of outfit especially in Chennai. after some time i called up my sister. she was very happy to talk to me and she was craking all funny jokes. I was laughing like anything we talked about 1/2 an hour we talked about my yesterdays tournament, then I told her today is John's birthday. My sis is a big fan of john so she was very happy to here that. After some time I called up Pankaj he was as usual in the mood of pulling my legs. I was talking about his monthly rental bill of phone he said he never calculated and I was a littile astonished by his answer. anyway my queue was getting shorter and finally I got a chair to sit and then a lady who was just next to me asked me where did I buy my trousers. she said she wanted to buy them for her girl. I said I got it from Nagpur. she said "ok I wont go to Nagpur to buy them" and we started conversing. she asked me what I am doing and all those formal kind of questions. basically the thing I noticed was she was impressed with my personality and wanted to talk to me on whatever she knows about software industry. their style of recritement and all. at last I cancelled my tickets and she gave me a beautiful smile offered her hand and said "nice to meet you" I replied back nice to meet you too and headed for dance class.

No comments: